36TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION & AWARDS DINNER
2016 SILENT AUCTION CATALOG
RULES & REGULATIONS
ABSENTEE BIDS MAY BE SUBMITTED VIA THIS LINK OR BY CONTACTING JACCC AT (213) 628-2725. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR REQUEST IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT INFORMATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT IS FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016, 12 PM.
HERE’S HOW ABSENTEE BIDDING WORKS:
• Choose the item(s) you wish to bid on in the catalog.
• List the item(s) by number and name, along with your opening* and maximum bid. On the evening of June 11th, our auction assistants will monitor the bid sheets, listing your opening bid at the start of the auction and your maximum bid 5 minutes prior to the close of the auction.
• if you are the highest bidder, your credit card will be charged and the item will be mailed to you with a copy of the bid sheet. You must arrange to pick up items that are too cumbersome or fragile to mail.
• Absentee bids for "Buy It Now" items will only be listed in the case that the item is not purchased during the limited "Buy It Now" time period and thus item enters regular auction.
• Your submitted absentee bid sheet is an acknowledgment that you have read the rules of the auction and that you accept all of the terms and restrictions noted for the individual items listed in the catalog.
*OPENING BIDS MAY BE NO LOWER THAN 50% OF THE ESTIMATED VALUE LISTED IN THE CATALOG.
If you are interested in bidding on more than 3 items, please feel free to submit the absentee bid form multiple times. For any questions, contact Kisa Ito at (213) 628-2725 or email@example.com.