JACCC programs are made possible in part by grants from The Toshizo Watanabe Foundation, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, Surdna Foundation, George, Ruri, Lisa & Nathan Sugimoto, Ken & JoAnn Hamamura, Aratani Foundation, Henry Ota in memory of Sue and Harry Ota, Suntory Holdings Ltd., Akira Uehara, Kawaguchi-Kihara Memorial Foundation, Folick Family, Los Angeles Board of Supervisors through the LA County Arts Commission, and California Arts Council through California Cultural Districts.
Significant in-kind support for JACCC is provided by American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Ushio America, Inc., American Airlines, and Bose Professional.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT JACCC
• Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Japanese American Cultural and Community Center whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
• You can select a different charitable organization after signing in.
• AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
• Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Register JACCC as your charitable organization today!
Why should I donate my vehicle to JACCC?
• It’s EASY!
• It’s FREE!
• It’s TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
• It’s ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY!
• IT’S FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
Call (213) 628-2725, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the car to donate your vehicle car today!
RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION PROGRAM
At no cost to you, you can contribute to the JACCC whenever you use your Ralphs Rewards card at checkout. You must re-register each year for the Ralphs Community Giving Program! Please re-register today.
Need to re-register or sign up?
Go to Ralphs.com to create an account. Log into your account; go to “My Account” and then click on “Account Settings” then go to the “Community Rewards” box and click edit. Search for Japanese American Cultural & Community Center (#TV359)
Website Registration Instructions
For questions or more information please contact (213) 628-2725 or email@example.com.