BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP!
JACCC depends on your generous support to fulfill our mission. When you join as a member, you affirm your belief not only in JACCC's impact in the community, but in the importance of art and culture in today's world.
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GIFT A MEMBERSHIp?
For more information on gifting a membership, please contact Membership Services.
JACCC Members have access to a host of benefits to enrich your JACCC experience.
○ For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128.
○ For any comments or feedback on JACCC Membership, please fill out our Membership Feedback form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
○ Why should I become a JACCC Member?
Membership is vital in expanding programming in performing arts, cultural arts, culinary arts, and community engagement. When you join as a member, you affirm your belief not only in JACCC's impact in the community, but in the importance of art and culture in today's world.
○ What are the Membership Benefits?
The JACCC Membership Program offers an array of benefits. To view all of them, please click here.
○ How do I join JACCC?
You can join JACCC as a Member through three ways:
- ONLINE: Visit JACCC.org/membership
- PHONE: Contact Membership Services at email@example.com or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128.
- ON-SITE: Visit the Aratani Theatre Box Office.
○ Will my company match my Membership contribution?
Many companies will match charitable donations made by employees. Please check with your company to find out if they will match your membership contribution. If they do, please request a Matching Gift Form and mail it to JACCC along with your payment.
○ If I join JACCC on-site, will I receive a Member Card?
Yes, when you join on-site at the Aratani Theatre Box Office, you will be issued a temporary JACCC Member Card.
○ How long does it take to receive my JACCC Member Card?
All JACCC Member Cards are sent out within the week of the Membership purchase date. If you live in California, please expect to receive your Member Card within 2-3 days. If you live outside of California, please expect to receive your Member Card 5-7 days after the purchase date.
○ I’m a JACCC Member. May I bring a guest to a Member-only event?
Yes, of course!
○ May I lend my JACCC Member Card to someone else?
No, JACCC Member Cards are non-transferrable and may only be used by the person with the name on the card.
○ Do JACCC Members receive any discounts as a member?
Yes! All JACCC Member Card holders have access to special ticket rates on most JACCC performances, workshops, films, & lectures. In addition, Members receive discounts at all partner businesses in Little Tokyo and greater Los Angeles area. Please visit our Member Discount Program for a full list of all participating businesses.
○ How can I upgrade my Membership to a higher level?
To upgrade your membership, you'll need to deduct your original membership contribution from the level you want to upgrade to. You will then receive a new JACCC Member Card to reflect the upgrade.
- Example: If your current membership level is Friends INDIVIDUAL ($45) and you want to upgrade to Friends PATRON ($300), you'll have to pay the difference of $255.
If you have want to upgrade your membership level, please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128.
○ Where do JACCC Members park when visiting?
JACCC does not have a parking lot, however, Joe’s Auto Parks/Sho Tokyo Garage is adjacent to JACCC/Aratani Theatre. For more info on parking, click here.
○ I lost my JACCC Member Card! Can I get a new one?
Yes, please contact Membership Services at email@example.com or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128 for a new JACCC Member Card.
○ How do I find out if my JACCC Membership has expired?
Membership is valid for one year—you will receive a notice via email or mail a month prior to the expiration date. You can also check your JACCC Member Card for the expiration date, log in to your JACCC Account , or contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128.
○ As a JACCC Member, how can I get more involved?
We are indebted to our volunteers who have helped us with many of our community festivals and cultural events over the years. We are continually looking for volunteers who are willing to donate their time and hard work to many of these special events that wouldn't be possible without their support. If interested, please visit JACCC.org/volunteer or contact Kent Marume at email@example.com.
○ Can I update my contact information?
Yes, please contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 628-2725, ext. 128 to update your records.
○ How can I make an additional contribution to JACCC?
To make contribution, please visit JACCC.org/donate or call us at (213) 628-2725, ext. 128 to find out the many ways you can give
○ I have additional questions.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have! Please contact Membership Services at email@example.com or call (213) 628-2725, ext. 128.