JACCC is proud to support Nisei Week in its 76th celebration. As one of the longest running cultural festivals in all of Los Angeles, JACCC provides numerous events honoring Japanese and Japanese American culture and arts. From beautiful Ikebana exhibits to grand taiko performances, JACCC is hosting a variety of events for all in the community to enjoy. To find out more about our performing and visual arts events, follow the links below.
UPDATE: NISEI WEEK STREET CLOSURES
SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2016 BETWEEN 2 – 9 PM FOR THE NISEI WEEK GRAND PARADE:
– San Pedro Street between 1st and 2nd streets
– 1st Street between Alameda and San Pedro streets
– 2nd Street between Alameda and San Pedro streets
– Central Avenue between 1st and 4th streets
– 3rd Street between Alameda and midway between San Pedro and Los Angeles streets
Please note Los Angeles Street is not on the parade route.