Also known as Seiryu-en or "Garden of the Clear Stream," James Irvine Japanese Garden is one of the most uniqely elegant outdoor wedding and event venues in Los Angeles. Featuring a 170 ft. stream flowing from a waterfall at the upper reaches
of the garden, blooming trees and foliage and the sound of cascading water,
the space exudes charm and serenity. The Garden provides an intimate, romantic, and private setting for your special day.
- Available year round for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Accomodates up to 100 for sit-down dinner and 80 for buffet service.
- Lower rates available for weekdays.
- In-house professional wedding consultation and coordination services.
- Perfect location for engagement and quinciñera photoshoots.
- Ideal venue for baby and wedding showers, memorial services, anniversary and holiday parties.
- For larger parties, the Isamu Noguchi Plaza at the JACCC can set 700 for sit-down dinner.
- The Doizaki Gallery and North Patio are also available for intimate dinner and cocktail parties with a hip urban flair.
For more information or to schedule a viewing appointment, please fill out our contact form or call (213) 628-2725 and ask for Janet or Anne!
See us on the web at WeddingWire.com and Facebook!